- Players spawn with 100 health, but they can gain up to 120 HP and can also pickup 100 armor that is 30% effective, adding to a total of 150 maximum HP.
- Kills per mag cannot be accurately measured, as bullets penetrate through players. Instead, the hits to kill a player are measured with spawn health and maximum health.
- You can customize the weapon models to suit your tastes. Changing the weapon model may also add custom reload animations to the weapons. For example, you may replace the M16A3 with the FN2000 model made by a user in the ACR forums, which adds a reload animation and a pseudo-Red Dot Sight
Weapon Stats Edit
TODO: add "shots to kill"
Ammo indicates: (mag size) +(chamber bonus), pickup/start/maximum mags.
|Weapon||Damage||Range (cubes)||Fire Delay (ms)||Fire Rate (rpm)||Fire Mode||Ammo||Reload time (s)||Remarks|
|Primaries (Assault Rifles)|
|M16A3||32 - 22||45 - 92||73||822||Semi/Burst/Full||30 +1 * 3/4/6||2.1||Beats the MP5K at longer ranges|
|AK-47||46 - 30||48 - 120||100||600||Semi/Burst/Full||30 +1 * 3/4/6||2.1||Beats the M16A3, but requires higher accuracy|
|Primaries (Sub machineguns)|
|H&K MP5K||36 - 15||32 - 80||67||896||Semi/Burst/Full||32 +1 * 3/4/6||2.4||Good for short ranges|
|Primaries (Sniper Rifles)|
|M21 SWS||500||70 - 110||120||500||Semi-Auto||10 +1 * 3/4/8||2||More kills than the bolt sniper with all your ammo, but less accurate|
|Barrett M82||500||75 - 120||120||500||Semi-Auto||10 +1 * 2/3/4||2||High damage and semi-automatic, but high recoil and kickback|
|CheyTac Intervention||500||70 - 110||1500||60||Bolt-Action||9 +1 * 2/3/4||2||Achieving one-hit kills is easy, but the delay...|
|Benelli M1014||10 - 3 (x24)||6 - 16||200||300||Semi||7 +1 * 21/28/42||.75/shell||Excels with extreme power at close range, but sucks for long range|
|Sword||90 - 9 - 0||7 - 9||480||125||Semi||infinite||N/A||Slice the enemy!|
|Pistol||36 - 19||24 - 90||90||667||Semi-Auto||30 +1 * 2/5/6||1.4||Semi-automatic, most powerful at close range|
|Healing Gun||20 - 10||4 - 8||100||600||Full-Auto||30 +1 * 4/6/8||1.2||Sidearm to heal teammates/self, main gun to kill|
|RPG||170 - 10||18||120||28*||1-shot||1 * 3/3/6||2||Low ammo, high explosive|
|Knife||80 - 8 - 0||4 - 5||500||120||Semi-Auto||infinite||N/A||Throwable!|
|Throwing Knife||250||53||N/A||Also induces a wound!|
|Wound||5||500||120||N/A||Maximum of 8!|
|Grenade||230 - 5||27||625||30*||Thrown||1 * 1/1/3||1.325||Large explosion!|
|Akimbo||36 - 19||30 - 90||80||750||Full-Auto||24 +2 * 4/0/6||1.4||Powerup, slightly extended range compared to pistol|
Assault Rifle vs SMG Edit
This section from Apr 24, 2011 might be outdated.
- The Assault Rifle does more damage over a long range and is more accurate over the long range.
- The SMG does more damage over a short range and is accurate enough for short range use.
The lines intersect at 10+10/31 meters, doing 35+23/31 damage.